Sauna 11.7 m² STANDARD PACKAGE
Floor area _ 11,7 m2
Choose a sauna with low maintenance costs, exceptional steam distribution and a truly pleasant and cosy atmosphere. Building a sauna doesn’t have to be complicated. The price of the finished sauna module includes interior finishing, doors, stove and sauna platform.
The price includes two interlocking concrete modules (2 m2 entrance room and 9.7 m2 cellar) with required connecting bolts and nuts, plus:
- PUR thermal and water insulation
- Lime sealant for the joint between modules
- Insulated ventilation ducts and grilles for natural air circulation
- Roof ducts, covered with decorative painted wooden caps, and a modular chimney
- Interior walls finish with white lime plaster
- Handcrafted steam room benches
- Wood-burning stove and a hot water tank
- Handcrafted wooden doors (finished with customer-selected Remmers paint and equipped with forged bar hinges, handles and locks) + glass door for the steam room
- Clay and clinker floor tiles with a brick pattern
Installation of power supply cables and lamps, as well as a shower set and accessories, can be ordered for extra charge.
We will respond to your enquiry within 1-2 business days. -
If you have not received a quotation from us, then please check your junk mails because sometimes valuable emails end up there.
ALL YOUR TECHNICAL NEEDS ARE COVERED
Using only four modules you can construct vaulted structures from 4.5 m2 up to hundreds of square meters. Read more on our technology page.